1. TONIGHT IS SICK WEAPONS LAST SHOW!!!!!! COME OUT TO GOLDEN WEST.
(More Details?!!?! Click Here!!)
2. Weekends has been added to the 2/12 show with Raindeer// Winks// and Holy Ghost Party. Soooo prepare for a facesmelting At Golden West.
(More Details!?!?!? Click Here!!!)
3. Last Night Conor's Band played. They are called Hammered Satin. They Rule. Not like in a "hey Conor's my friend and I don't want to hurt his feelings" way. They ACTUALLY kick fucking ass. So if you missed it nuts on your chin. Don't be double lame check them out and count your lucky stars if I can somehow book them again. Bands like this unfortunately usually grace our town like once. The rest of the time we get stuck with Dumb Fuck and the Ass Hats from D.C. with an energetic live show and a bunch of friends they can invite out. Anyways check out Conor's band!
(More Details?!?!?!?! Click Here!!)
4. I bumped into J Roddy and the Business last night and it sounds like their NYE show is going to be awesome. If you aren't getting your face ripped off by the Matrimonials at Golden West, while Edan personally pours a beer all over your nipples... hey check that out too. They are playing Rams Head. So quick Recap: Golden West= Matrimonials. Rams Head= J Roddy. All of this combined looks like a pretty wet NYE. This weatherman predicts at least 500,000 pitchers of accumulation.
5. Speaking of the Matrimonials I'm gonna be posting some party announcements that we're throwing for them in 2011.
(Check them Out!!)
Ok that's all for right now. You're free to go back to your jobs you hate now.
Super Thursday Yeti Hugs,