Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dave Nada is going to melt your face...



















So Dave Nada
is going to blow up Golden West Cafe on January 8th.


I'm really stoked for this. The guys from Taxlo are putting this on at GW. I got a soft spot for the lot of them. We've been friends for a long time and I can't wait to see this party lift off next Saturday. I'm sorry in advance for all of my inane ramblings that will happen once I'm three sheets to the wind. Dana you better be off work! Here's a brief rundown of the event.
Super Tuesday Yeti Hugs,
Neal


TAXLO presents...
SIMON PHOENIX'S BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT
(click here for facebook)


with DJ's DAVE NADA (the Moombahton guy, in town from L.A. for a far too quick visit), STEREO FAITH (ex-Brace), CULLEN STALIN, and SIMON PHOENIX (the birthday boy)!!

All ages. $5 cover.

GET TICKETS HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment